Stratford-upon-Avon is a beautiful city. The beauty of the place is serene. William Shakespeare, the famous playwright of all time, was born in the city. The city attracts thousands of tourists every year.
Many people came here to see its serene beauty. The tourists are the major source of income of this city. When you visit there you find plenty of hotels and restaurants in Stratford upon Avon.
That may confuse you. For a better experience, you must select a good hotel for your stay. To make your journey memorable, select your hotel keeping these important points in mind.
The definition of a perfect hotel depends from person to person. What seems perfect to you may not be perfect for others.
Important Factors to Keep in Mind
- Know yourself – To find the perfect hotel, you have to find out what is more important to you. Do you prefer exotic places or hotels that feel like home? Is location a key factor for you? Know your priorities before searching.
- Check reviews – Check the reviews. You can see reviews online or ask a friend who once visited. The staff performance, the cleanliness, attentiveness, everything.
- Book online – If you don’t know much about the place. You can book online. Booking online gives you several benefits. You can filter as per your preferences. They also give you discounts in the off-season.
- Price – In Stratford, you can find every kind of hotel. You can find cheap to super luxurious hotels in Stratford. You must choose the hotel according to your budget. You can find many good hotels at relatively less prices in the off-season.
- Season – In the high season, the number of tourists increases. You get relatively fewer options at this time of the year. Almost all the hotels are full. And there is very little chance that you get any kind of discount.
- In the off-seasons, you get a good discount. But remember there is a reason why the season is called off-season. The shoulder season is the season n between the off and the high season. It is the best time to visit.
- Location – Before choosing a hotel, always check its locality and neighbourhood. Do not rely only on the description provided by the hotel. Check what it’s like in the day or the dark. Sometimes the area which looks very charming at day may be dead in the dark. Sometimes the area which is calm and relaxed during the day becomes very loud and noisy at night.
- Restaurants – The city of Stratford-Upon-Avon offers a wide variety of restaurants. While choosing a hotel, check the restaurants nearby. Restaurants in Stratford-Upon-Avon are beautiful. Look at the restaurant options nearby for a better experience of the city.
- Amenities – some basic amenities you always have to check before selecting a hotel. Check whether these are available, free and when and where available.
- Transport – If the hotel picks you up from the airport? If you are travelling in your car does it provide parking facilities? Is the parking rate included in the hotel rate or not? How much do they rate for parking? Check these important points.
- Wi-fi – check if the Wifi is included or not? Is it free? Most of the hotels provide free Wi-Fi services but few hotels charge for it.
- Breakfast – Most of the hotel provides breakfast facilities. To inquire about the kind of breakfast they are serving. Check the amount of money they were adding to your breakfast. Also, check if it is worth it.
- In-Room facility – Check the in-room facilities you are getting. Like the fridge, coffee maker. Is there a bathtub or just only a shower? If you want to relax by soaking yourself in a bathtub, having just a shower will piss you off.
How Much Does the Hotel Cost?
In Stratford-upon-Avon, you can get hotels of every budget. Everything is available from small inns to super luxury hotel in Stratford Upon Avon.
You can get a 3-star hotel for 85 Euro per night on average. The 4-star hotels are 134 Euro per night. On average the price of 5 stars hotels was 136 Euro for a night.
The town Stratford-upon-Avon is mainly famous because it is the birthplace of William Shakespeare. There are so many art galleries and museums that are solely devoted to William Shakespeare.
If you are a William Shakespeare fan this place is just for you. You will know about his life, career, and work. The place is also perfect for people who are hopeless romantics.
The beautiful streets, Tudor houses, and giant coffee shops, and in between these things there are thousands of romantic things to do in this town. This place oozes romance. If you want a loved up break then visit this place.